Monday, June 8, 2015

EBS 12.2.4 Mobile - YouTube short demos


As mobile is one of priorities on Oracle E-Business Suite roadmap I want to share in this post some valuable YouTube videos published by Oracle and IT Convergence.

Oracle mobile focus is across various EBS modules as you can see on the print screen below taken from OracleE-Business Suite: Multi-Platform Mobile Field Service and Customer ServiceRoadmap published by Oracle Learning Streams on Dec, 4th, 2014


 Oracle E-Business Suite: Multi-Platform Mobile Field Service and Customer Service Roadmap

I came across with nice short YouTube demos about new mobile features for Oracle E-Business Suite published by IT Convergence.

As I found value on these videos I'm happy to include them in one of my posts.

EBS 12.2.4 Fusion Expenses Mobile

EBS 12.2.4 Mobile Approvals 

EBS 12.2.4 Time Cards Mobile 

EBS 12.2.4 iProcurement Mobile

 

If you liked this article feel free to share it with your fellows. Thank you! 


For some other helpful videos check my YouTube Channel. 

To receive notifications for new articles follow me

Or subscribe by email


No comments:

Post a Comment